Well here is my effort. It was so much fun just using the one colour.
Here are some close ups of some of the details.
And I am going to be really naughty here and not be able to tell you everything I used. A few months ago I had so many packets of embellishments all over the place that I decided to put them all in one box. But unfortunately my 9 year old daughter also uses from this box, and over time most of the packaging has been thrown out, so I now have no idea what manufacturer etc most of the embellishments are. I do however know that I used these :-
- Stampin' Up! Whisper White card
- Tattered Angels Mist in Burnt Leather
- Stampin' Up! specialty paper
- Stampin' Up! White Craft Ink
- Stampin' Up! stamps - Woodgrain, Tape It, Gorgeous Grunge
- Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
- Kaisercraft wheat stencil
- white gel pen
Thanks for dropping by.