Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect To Be Wonderful

I love the title I have put on this page - Life Doesn't Have To Be Perfect To Be Wonderful. It sums up our little family just beautifully.

This layout I have done for the sketch challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations


We may not have the most manicured garden in the street, or the tidiest house. We have a special needs child and a limited budget. BUT we have each other and that is all that matters. And our little family is forever grateful to this man, my husband and father of our children, for just being there.  Many families with special needs children often implode and seperate. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't always been easy, but we are both devoted to each other and our children. My husband may not always get it right, but you can guarantee that he will always put a smile on our faces. And for that reason I chose the title of this page. Our life is far from perfect, but we have something wonderful that I would not change for the world.

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope I have inspired you to perhaps scrap a page on someone that is special to you.

Cheers,
Narelle

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blog post Narelle and a great layout as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very touching story of your family, Narelle! Loving your take on the sketch - your chevrons and twine especially!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - can't wait to see your next project for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful story and a fantastic layout Narelle. Love the colours you've chosen and the twine trail xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect title for your lovely layout and such a touching story behind it. Thanks so much for joining in at AFSC and hope you join us again
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! your page brought a tear to my eye! Lovely lovely blog post and page! I really thank you for sharing & playing along with us at AFSC!

    Mitra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful words. I think you are very lucky. And the page shows all your care for your husband. It's a beautiful layout.
    Eli (AFSC)

    ReplyDelete