Sunday, 27 April 2014

Rumble in the Jungle

Todays share is a card I made for Off The Rails Scrapbooking's latest Card Challenge - Rumble in the Jungle.  You need to use an animal print on your card or be inspired by one. So here is what I made.

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations


I used an animal print paper in the background, and then mostly covered it up....oops. As you can tell I don't really plan my cards ahead of time. I just start creating and go with the flow. So I never really know what I will end up with. You can still see a little of the paper peeking out to the left of the lion and top right of the card. And isn't the lion just the cutest.....I think I might load up a tutorial in a few days on how I created him.

There is a great prize as always up for grabs. This time you will receive a gorgeous selection of products from Kays Kreative Korner.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/KarlasKreativeKorner?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

Supplies used:-
Stamps: Stampin' Up! (SU) Sassy Salutations
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, SU Cajun Breeze, SU Always Artichoke, SU Naturals Ivory, Bo Bunny Zoology
Inks: SU Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU Banners Framelits Dies, SU Fringing Scissors, SU Sizzlits Little Leaves, SU Sponge Dauber, SU Stampin Write Marker in Baked Brown Sugar, SU 1 3/4" Circle Punch, SU 2 3/4" scalloped circle punch, SU Bird Builder punch, SU 1 3/8" circle punch, SU 1/2" circle punch, SU Neutrals Candy Dots, SU Ovals Collection Framelits, SU Big Shot


Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you join in this challenge.
Cheers,
Narelle

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lion! Great punch art! I love punch art and try to recreate what I see. Yup! I will wait for your tutorial! Thanks for sharing a Grrrreat!!!! Birthday Card! Sorry couldn't resist! Even though Tony was a tiger!

    ReplyDelete