Sunday, 27 April 2014

Sketchabilities #113

You know how the other day I mentioned I was on the look out for more challenges. Well I found another one. Sketchabilities. This is their latest sketch and below it is my interpretation. I hope you like it.


Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations

Enchanted Creations


This is my daughter, who by  the way is now 9. I am sure I have scrapped these photos before, but my style changes and my confidence keeps growing, so I like to scrap photos again to see my scrapping progression. And I definitely don't scrap in chronological order either. I still haven't scrapped my wedding photos from 15 years ago.

I hope you like what I have created.
Thanks for popping  by.
Cheers,
Narelle

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie indeed! Very soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout :) love whole concept ...and love !
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie indeed! Love all those stunning flowers! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little tongue poking out :) Such a sweet floral filled layout Narelle.

    ReplyDelete